15 November 2010



The Lord has been really challenging my complacent Christianity in the last few weeks... 
How often do I break out of my little Christian bubble?  Better question, how often am I annoyed when I have to interact with the "world?"  How many times in a day do I speak the name of Jesus? How many people in my life have I shared the gospel with?  Why do I choose to withhold life- abundant, full, purposeful life from my friends?


If this man, Jesus, is who I'm giving my life to shouldn't the truth of His message be passionately spilling out of me? Shouldn't it be reflected in the lives of those around me?  Why am I fearful of walking in the truth when it's what I claim to stake my life on?  

Ever go through seasons when you feel like you should just soak up every thing the Lord is teaching you because you feel like you're about to have to be using it.  I'm there... I feel very much like I'm in a preparation season, and I'm a little nervous about what's next. 

1 comments:

Between You and Me said...

be excited about all that he is preparing and equipping you for because it's gonna be...
AaaaaaaaaaaMMMMmaaaaaaaaaaZing.

Post a Comment