02 November 2010

I wandered away from listening to Christian radio stations for the past few months... for obvious(ish) reasons. I just got tired of hearing the same songs, over and over and over.  This week I turned it back to sweet little Z88.3 here in Orlando (our version of 104.7 The Fish). I discovered two songs that had me in tears on the way to work... 
Lead Me by Sanctus Real 
You Can Have Me by Sidewalk Prophets
You should YouTube/ Itunes these if you haven't heard them. 


Life has been busy in the best way possible lately. I've been having lots of fun, lots of opportunities to laugh, lots of times just to be ridiculous.  Trying to balance all the fun with a little work, a little school, a little rest. What a fabulous season of life to be in! I could not ask for more. 


Excited about the things Jesus is teaching me, saying to my heart in our secret little times together.  He's speaking so clearly and granting me freedom and safety all in one.  He is teaching me patience and trust in that time of waiting.  He's calling me to seek Him in those waiting periods- to not give up on His goodness and faithful.  He will not fail me despite my fear. He's a good God. He is meeting me exactly where I am, and I am relishing the opportunity to jump into my Heavenly Father's arms and rest, just rest and not be afraid. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Lead Me" gets me every time.
Matt shot/edited a video w/ the lead singer and his wife about the story behind the song. I'll send it your way.

Becca said...

Oh yes! Please do! I love that you're minorly famous.

Post a Comment