17 November 2010

I feel like T.Swift and I could totally be besties... 





Things we have in common:

1. Use of peace signs in photos (despite the extreme cliche-ness of it)
2. Love of bright colors, glitter and sparkles and "whimsical" things (really that's FOUR things)
3. Collections of headbands and ribbons (I have a few of those... and by a few, I mean like a zillion)
4. Both self-proclaimed over-talkers
5. Wearing dresses (everyday!)
6. Journal writing
7. An appreciation for cats and their need to be moody
8. "I love the freedom of living alone, but I also love things that make me feel seven again." (quote from TaylorSwift.com) I feel totally the same way... I bet she even loves things like High School Musical
9. She probs like Twilight because she dated Taylor Lautner... Though we'd totally be on separate teams. 
10. Another direct quote that I totally have written in my life "I just think every once in a while you need fries and a chocolate milkshake and your mom."
11. Cooking interesting recipes that challenge us
12. Her songs pretty much tell the story of my life with just less famous boys... 

I think 12 reasons is a pretty strong case as to why we'll be great friends one day.  We'll make great memories, and she'll write a song about our friendship one day. 

If you read this whole post, I commend you.  This post is what I'd like to call procrastination and avoidance in its finest... I have already cleaned and organized everything I could find so here's where the procrastination landed...  on my blog. 

1 comments:

courtneycarol said...

I think I know the girl who took that picture!! I miss you Becca!!! I'm going to call you this week because I just realized I never texted you back!!!! I'm a horrible friend, but I love you!

Post a Comment