04 November 2010

 
I've been in super productivity mode since I got home from class (at 9:00 pm- why does this always happen later at night?)... I've cleaned every single dish in my house which for some people that wouldn't be a big deal, but just know that here it is a really big deal.  They're all nicely put away in their shelves.  My kitchen counters are cleaned and sanitized.  Dish towels, bath towels, sheets and sponges are swirling around in the washing machine as we speak.  My oven is on its cleaning cycle so while my kitchen smells like burnt buscuits, it's actually getting super spotless.  All the floors are swept (kitchen floor- mopped). The hutch in the living room has been reorganized.  Blankets have been folded and put away.  My research for my literature review is for the most part read, organized, highlighted and ready to be regurgitated onto a 12 page paper tomorrow (I'm determined to just knock it out!)... Why can't these moods be permanent or at least come more often than every other week?  I can't even imagine what I could do if my mind and body could maintain this.... 
Write a book.
Start an Etsy shop.
Finish grad school faster. 
Always cook dinner (lunch and breakfast). 
Start a new hobby like scuba diving.
I could list forever, but now I'm just wasting time which I'm not in the mood to do.
Yay for my Facebook being broken so that procrastination tool is non-existent at the moment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment