25 November 2010

It's the little things in life...
1. At dinner last night I was lamenting having to paper write on Thanksgiving holiday. Here's the conversation...
Becca: I just feel like it's a waste of my life, and I want to throw it in the ocean. 
Palmer (3 years old- while pointing his finger at me in all seriousness): No! We have to keep the ocean clean!
... well I have been corrected.  I will be mentally trashing my paper in the recycling bin from now on.


2. Taylor Swift is coming to Orlando on June 4th, 2011... I got the email last night and dreamt about it.
I'll be counting down the days!


3. I think have a tan in the winter time might be a new favorite.


4. Going out for Thanksgiving dinner= no dishes!


Thanksgiving break has been so refreshing for my mind and soul... not so helpful for my barely-there work ethic.  One more week until I'm finished with the semester (only one giant research paper, presentation, workbook and reflection paper in the way)... Next Thursday night I'm celebrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment