04 January 2011

I love Real Simple magazine for so many reasons... This month's issue had a great article- 5 Things You Can Learn From Your Pet. I don't really love pets, but the article was great. 

This is my parent's dog, Maggie.  She is absolutely ridiculous.  


The first thing you can learn is "Celebrate everything."
Just like a dog celebrates the moment you walk through the door (even if you just walked to your car for a forgotten book or ipod).


I couldn't agree more... Why not celebrate National Jelly Bean day or your half birthday or getting an A on a test?  I love a reason to celebrate... I love a reason to have a little more energy in my day, a little more to smile about.  I think we could all be more intentional about looking for the little reasons to celebrate everyday.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this article too! Quite inspiring, isn't it?
Love you Miss Becca.

Post a Comment