04 July 2010

Lots and lots to say so I'll just paraphrase my life lately through pictures... they're worth a thousand words, right?



Couldn't have asked for better roommates and best friends in college.



I'm really thankful my mama got to come.  Helped curve the homesickness to spend a weekend with her (as much as I could).


The Brumble Bees
Best (and most beautiful) hall mates a freshie girl could hope for... seriously great friends.  It was good to catch up and laugh about how crazy we were!

The next day... I drove to Orlando, got in the car with Tara, went to the airport, got on a plane, flew to Nassau- where I saw my cousin and his new wife in the airport (small world!), got on a bus with a random mission group and started my first mission trip with CFL Wesley. 


                                 

We worked hard, laughed hard, sweated ALOT and blazed the trail for future teams.



Oh... this is just the beach where we spent our free day.  No big deal.  Just God's finest creation. 

In other news...
Two of my favorites got engaged! Congratulations Stan and Christina! Great story, incredible Godly amazing people with big hearts.
I have to speak at Wesley Tuesday night... don't worry- I just get super nervous speaking to groups of people. You can pray for that. 
Tomorrow I'm attempting to make Paula Deen's Banana Pudding recipe.  We'll see how it goes.  Maybe I'll take pictures if I remember before devouring it. 
I'm super stressed about the Bachelorette this season.  I'm pretty sure my fav- Frank- is going to break Ali's heart and maybe a piece of mine in the process. 

Life is great in Florida... Love seeing what God is doing here and in me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment