05 July 2010

Banana Pudding happens to be my most favorite summer desert... It's just the perfect consistency.  Not too sweet, not too rich, cool and refreshing... And it has fruit so it's healthy, right? Okay... maybe not.  Here's a photo journal of my little adventure in being Paula Deen jr. 



I ate about half the box of these yummy mini Nilla wafers... What is it about mini things that make them so cute and appetizing?





I used about half the bananas the recipe called for, and there were already a ton in there... Paula is just crazy!






I could pretty much eat the mixture that you pour on top with a spoon and be completely happy for life... You better believe there was little need for actually washing the bowl when I was done with it. 



The finished product... 



Here's the website where I stole the recipe.  Hopefully it'll taste as good as it looks... 
http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/view2/not_yo_mamas_banana_pudding



4 comments:

Between You and Me said...

just sad you didn't save any for me.

Becca said...

Stan still has it at his house... you could try and talk him into bringing you over some. It was heavenly!

Nathan Wilkinson said...

When do you add the 3 sticks of butter?

Becca said...

I'm pretty sure the entire block of cream cheese covers that. But Paula would find a way to add a pound of butter I'm sure.

Post a Comment