25 July 2010

As July begins to slip away from me, I'm starting to feel anxious... 
I LOVE Summer.  
I love the sunshine.  
I love the heat. 
I love the long days.
I love the beach and vacations.  
I love rainy Summer afternoons with a good book. 
I love having color in my skin. 
I love pedicures and that wavy, messy hair is acceptable in Summer.
I love the way Summer nights are the perfect temperature.  
I love having 1000 excuses for why a bowl of ice cream is necessary.  
I love the freedom from responsibility.  
I just adore Summer.  
I like the idea that laying out all day and getting a tan is considered productive. 
I love grilling out and having friends around.
I feel like an absolute kid in Summer
I love tomato sandwiches.
I love the freedom from shoes.
I love sundresses and tank tops.
Everything seems just a little more magical between May and September. 
Thank you Jesus for creating Summer. You knew my heart would need it. 



1 comments:

Between You and Me said...

we love just about all the same things about summer....love you sweet girl.

Post a Comment