13 December 2011

Had another couple wonderful Disney days yesterday and today... What a nice break from reality. 




I seriously am not sure, I'll ever be happier than watching Wishes with good friends.  That may just be as good as it gets.  

In my finals week at Asbury so currently just procrastinating finishing while I upload completely pointless videos to Facebook from the past two days.  I might have lost all productive energy to finish these things, which is just not good.  I've discovered the problem with doing well in your classes all semester is there is little motivation to put forth effort in the finals... Maybe next semester, I'll try failing a class or two with finals being my only hope... bad idea? Okay, maybe not.  

Highlights to come from the Christmas Break 2011:
1. Finish finals (tomorrow, hopefully)!!
2. Pack, pack, pack
3. Finish Christmas shopping
4. Nutcracker Ballet :) I love holidays and fancy things like ballet.
5. Labelle with Brittany for FOUR DAYS... it's a long time- her family is probably going to be kicking my out on day 2.
6. Home- Lula
7. Charlotte for Christmas with my mama's side of the family
8. Jacksonville to visit my long lost pseudo Irish friend Kyle for a few days
9. New Year's something with someone
10. A break from classes in January (Hallelujah!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment