23 March 2011

One thing I know for sure... I love people.  People are risky to love, but today I was so sweetly blessed with multiple encouraging, vulnerable, open, honest conversations with so many great women.  My heart feels full because of the kind words and challenges they spoke into me, but more than words or advice.  The time and presence they granted me is a gift.  I get to spend my days being intentional in relationship with God's greatest creations.  Why do I ever not love that?
Today I am reminded of an answered prayer.  The Lord has given me community and support in Orlando if I'll just reach out and take it in my hands.  I needed to be reminded of the Lord's goodness as I journey through some unknowns where I am not able to see the perfection of God's plans.  Thank you Jesus that you speak to tenderly to my heart through the words of women. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment