13 May 2010

Adventure must start with running away from home. ~ William Bolitho

I am attempting to take this little quote to heart. 

This is my second adventure into blogging, but I'm going to be better at maintaining this blog than I was in the past.  More than anything, I wanted to start blogging as an outlet for me to explore all the ideas in my head.  I love journaling so here's another form of it.  I have to warn you.  If you don't like cheesy quotes and silly pictures... this is not the place for you. 

I chose the title of the blog to be "Simply Loved" honestly because that is how I feel today.  I am glimpsing a tiny sliver of the love Jesus has for me, and I am overwhelmed.  In preparing to leave the quaint little college town that I have called home recently, I am reminded of the sweet blessings in my life.  Jesus spoils me! I have felt more loved by the people around me in the past few weeks than any person deserves, much less me.  What a bittersweet revelation to be making in my last few days here.  I am excited for what's ahead and all the adventures and friends and family waiting for me in Florida (where I will be moving soon!)

Here's to running away from home and being well loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment