17 October 2010

I went to my first Corn Maze yesterday with this fun group of people... 

called my Summit Connect Group.  

Let's just say my complete lack of direction is not helpful in this situation. 
I did laugh a lot.  I didn't really expect to get dirty, but to say I did is the understatement of the century. I loved all the cheesy little jokes and activities. 

This is my favorite of all...




We had a little adventure of getting a car stuck in the sand, not something that ever happens in Georgia.  My favorite part of the whole ordeal was when Mr. Farmer came out to check on us his final words were "Welcome to the Farm!"  If he only knew that THIS girl did grow up on a farm despite the complete lack of helpful knowledge in that situation. 

 This little small group is such an answered prayer, and I'm so thankful that Jesus provided the community He wanted for me outside of Wesley.  I think He did a pretty good job!


(I really love the finger shadow in this one... It adds some character)

1 comments:

Katherine said...

Awe Becca!

Post a Comment