31 August 2010

I forgot to add this picture into the last post... We'll see if this stays.  Maybe I really really love it and maybe I'll paint over it tomorrow. ... considering it's 1:00 am, and I'm running on 5 hours of fitful sleep I can't guarantee my judgement is even close to decent. 


I used to love to paint in my sophomore and junior year of college, and I haven't done it much since then.  I know I'm not an artist, but it's relaxing.  On the rare occasion I actually like the end result, it's fulfilling.  Painting makes me feel trendier than I am.  I also really love to have quotes or words like this around- it reminds me where my mind should be. 


The picture in the corner is from my sophomore year of college on a mission trip to Jamaica with the freshmen ministry at UGA Wesley. The picture spontaneously came together to look like we belonged on Saved By the Bell or something... it dominated almost all of our profile pictures on Facebook for weeks. Good memories! That trip also represents HOPE in my eyes... the Lord really met me on that trip. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment