13 June 2010

So  I've sort of neglected my newborn blog and that's probably a total mistake but sometimes life gets in the way a little...


I am in Orlando finally- after like a year of planning to be here! I have a peach colored bedroom that I am still uncertain about at the present moment and am SLOWLY but surely getting unpacked and settled in this little sauna of a city.  My first week here was an absolute whirlwind, but I was (and still am) blown away at how welcomed I felt.  I don't know much about Central Florida Wesley yet but one thing I do know and already adore is there is a group of students who are so sweetly open and inviting, and I have already been incredibly blessed by them.  The fact that people even remember my name would have been impressive for me but they have gone over and above.  I even came home today from a weekend in Destin to find a little goodie bag sitting on my doorstep.  So sweet! 


Why was I in Destin for the weekend you might ask?  My fabulous college roommate Paige is getting married in two weeks so we whisked her off to Destin for a fun weekend of relaxing and playing for her bachelorette party. 


This is the tiniest little synopsis of my life over the past several weeks, but it is all I have time for (if you could see my house you would totally understand).  Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement! I have definitely felt them and seen them at work already! I have been well aware that Jesus has plans for me here.  My heart is already being stirred in ways I didn't expect. Pictures and more thorough update soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment